We are Label A. We believe in developing digital products that impact not only our customers - but more importantly- the end users. We do this together with our various 70+ A-makers! We have a client portfolio that consists of Swapfiets, Rocycle, Saints and Stars, Porsche, GoSharing & more. We create killer native applications to complete ecosystems for our clients. Besides, we are part of “This is Ace,” a collective of 10 diverse agencies that complement each other strongly in different areas of Digital & Branding expertise; soon all under a beautiful roof (terrace) at our new office in the Houthavens!
The choices that we make during the concept phase have an impact on what we develop and vice versa. We are known as a strong technical partner to our clients with a focus on development. We use our knowledge and focus in-depth on what matters; From concept to execution. In that sense we are not only a partner but also a mentor to our clients. We put the end-user first by challenging and inspiring our clients during the early stages of the process. In addition, we are an organisation that cares about the talent that we have in-house. The choices that we can make; we make them together.
01. Learn all about Label A’s way of working and becoming a Qualitative Developer!
02. Be surrounded by multidisciplinary teams and get to collaborate with Design, Front-end, Back-end & Scrum Specialists
03. Soft skill Workshops; Stakeholder management, Client contact, Presenting, working Agile/Scrum etc.
05. Work alongside one of our developers on a running project
06. Create a growth mindset and apply it during the Traineeship
07. Join Innovation sessions and learn about the newest trends in The Digital Landscape
01. Learn to work with the Label A tech stack
02. Study the ever changing landscape of front end development
03. Be able to know your way around an agile team in an agency environment
04. Become part of a well aligned front end team
05. Produce creative products in collaboration with a client
06. Set and reach your own goals with personal guidance sessions
07. Grow from starter to junior developer!
React with Typescript is at the base of all our applications.
Hooks and Context help step up our React game.
Styled-Components for doing complex component styling.
React Query for all our data management and caching.
Next.js gives us a dynamic solution for every type of platform.
React Native allows us to take our skills to the app stores.
Apart from that you will obviously become part of our awesome team. Label A is a place where we develop ourselves both professionally and personally. We do lots of fun activities after work, such as our yearly BBQ and lots of parties. Below you can read more about how we roll, or we can tell you more about it during your first interview!